Sunday, February 03, 2008

Marry me!


01-23-08_1849.jpg, originally uploaded by heatherplong.

While eating dinner Beanie told us how his best little friend at school, Annie, asked him to marry her. We asked him what he said and he said "I just said 'sure'". We all laughed, except for Lucy who hot this look on her face and then she proceeded to look at Beanie with those "girly" eyes and said "Beanie, you are going to marry me, right? Beanie, marry me." And then she put her little hand on his arm and repeated her little plea, to which Beanie responded "Lucy we can't. When you are older you will understand that we can't because you are my sister. Lucy looked quite devastated. He is the one boy she cannot live without :) Lucy still claims that they are getting married.

1 comment:

Trevor, Amber, Matix and Nivelli said...

That is so cute. Little Lucy sure loves her brother