Sunday, January 06, 2008

Mobile Devastator


IMG_0644, originally uploaded by heatherplong.

This was the much anticipated present. It arrived on Christmas Eve and Beanie was so worried that he wasn't going to get it! About a week before Christmas I was on the phone with Amazon.com trying to change the address, because I accidentally sent it to our old address. Well, he overheard me talking about it, when I thought he was in the other room and he said "oh good, I am getting the mobile devastator". So, I had to say "oh, sorry buddy, they just said they are out". He was so distressed and said we have to fly to where they have it! Christmas Eve he said he couldn't go to sleep because he was so worried that he wouldn't get his "mobile devastator" . In the meantime Brady and I were stressing out about it coming, because it wasn't available anywhere around us!! It arrived Christmas Eve about 1:00pm. Whew!!!!

No comments: